***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 28 December 2013

A Little Bit More….. A Red Christmas...



Before the Season is Over


A Lovely Vintage Style Card I Was Given 




Sweet Little Green Gate Christmas Matchbox House




 Real Tree in My Sitting Room



  
Cutest Tree Ever 




Tiny Stocking I stitched & Finished 2008
Designer: Blackbird Designs. 




Closer Up to show French Lace and Ribbons
You can see it hanging on the Cutest Tree above.




Silver Ice Skates hanging from Mantelpiece




 Wall Hanging Stitched / Finished by my Mum
Designer: Shepherds Bush.




And the Stockings were hung.
Stitched / Finished by my Mum
Designer: Shepherds Bush.





Hello from Hamish

Hope you have enjoyed a glimpse into my Christmas this year !












3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Your photos are lovely. I love the shepherd's bush Christmas stockings! What a labor of love. I also love the small Blackbird designs stocking ornament. I need to stitch that one!

3:42 pm  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh Golly Helen, how very, very beautiful and lovely everything is :)
merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Cécile said...

Hello, I'm so happy to read you again !

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger